Verified Buyer

1.1

I booked through Hotwire.com and paid in full at time of booking. When we arrived, I still had to pay a deposit!

There were 2 ladies working the front desk and 1 was the rudest lady ever! When we made it to our room there were crumbs on the carpet, and we noticed the fire alarm was missing. The bathroom looked as if it had been cleaned in a hurry. The faucet on the sink looked new, but had to be held in place when turning on.

If not it would lift up and turn to the sides. The safe was on a very small pedestal. If you touched it, it wobbled! The door had a gap that you could clearly see if someone walked by!

You could clearly make out details through this gap!! We tried to call the front desk, but it would ring forever. When we were going to bed, one of the beds clearly hadn't been changed! There were black crumbs on top of the sheets.

Luckily, the other bed was ok. We still slept with our own blanket and pillow. We ended up leaving early the next morning. When we were leaving we noticed there were some roaches hiding out on top of the panel behind the TV.

This was the worst experience of my life! I have pictures of everything!

I plan on sharing our experience with everyone and telling them to avoid making the same mistake. This was the Res Roof Inn Plus+ in St Louis MO on Wilson Ave.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all cost!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Roof Inn Room.

Red Roof Inn Cons: Dirty rooms, Sheets were not changed from previous renters, Rude employees, Roaches, Door did not seal shut.

Comments

#1957531

Back in my day, you could get a room at.an upscale hotel or motel.for $119. My goodness, how times have changed!

Red Roof Inn Reviews