Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Bryan the front desk person at 6:00 AM was belligerent and condescending. He should NEVER be in the hospitality business. NO ONE should EVER be treated the way I was.

I am in another hotel, Hampton Inn, and am very disgusted that I've had to pay for these nights and no refund for the bedbug infested room at the Warren location. Not to mention pizza crusts socks and other filth under beds. Upon searching for more bugs, mattresses were urine stained!

Checked in 4/25/2016 Red Roof Inn Warren MI

Upon pulling up bed blankets, crawling bugs were coming towards me. Scooped up bugs with cup, put in baggie. Looked up on internet to confirm BED BUGS.

This will be the last Red Roof Inn stay for me.

I will file a report on the Bed Bug registry and Trip Advisor and any place else I find.

Front desk, BRIAN told me I will NOT get a refund ( even though I was in hotel for only 4 HOURS!) That," YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL BUG EXPERT SO TOO BAD!" I have photos andthe bugs in a bag, still. Contacted RRI corporate. Nothing back from them even though I submitted evidence.

I'm upset about the bed bugs,however if the front desk would have handled this the way it SHOULD have been handled, with customer RESPECT and CONCERN, I would not be going to these lengths in reporting this incident.

Missed my meeting and am terrified my luggage is infested.

Ended up throwing everything out. Clothing, luggage, so bugs wil not infest my home. Will seek attorney. Red Roof Inn has a history of denying infestations

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $125. The author is overall dissatisfied with Red Roof Inn and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about red roof inn detroit - warren room from Red Roof Inn was service bed buga, bed bugs and filthy room bed bugs urine matrresses Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Roof Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Red Roof Inn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments