Bryan the front desk person at 6:00 AM was belligerent and condescending. He should NEVER be in the hospitality business. NO ONE should EVER be treated the way I was.
I am in another hotel, Hampton Inn, and am very disgusted that I've had to pay for these nights and no refund for the bedbug infested room at the Warren location. Not to mention pizza crusts socks and other filth under beds. Upon searching for more bugs, mattresses were urine stained!
Checked in 4/25/2016 Red Roof Inn Warren MI
Upon pulling up bed blankets, crawling bugs were coming towards me. Scooped up bugs with cup, put in baggie. Looked up on internet to confirm BED BUGS.
This will be the last Red Roof Inn stay for me.
I will file a report on the Bed Bug registry and Trip Advisor and any place else I find.
Front desk, BRIAN told me I will NOT get a refund ( even though I was in hotel for only 4 HOURS!) That," YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL BUG EXPERT SO TOO BAD!" I have photos andthe bugs in a bag, still. Contacted RRI corporate. Nothing back from them even though I submitted evidence.
I'm upset about the bed bugs,however if the front desk would have handled this the way it SHOULD have been handled, with customer RESPECT and CONCERN, I would not be going to these lengths in reporting this incident.
Missed my meeting and am terrified my luggage is infested.
Ended up throwing everything out. Clothing, luggage, so bugs wil not infest my home. Will seek attorney. Red Roof Inn has a history of denying infestations
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service bed buga
- It was horrible insect infested
- Front desk brian horrible and insulting
- Bed bugs
- Filthy room bed bugs urine matrresses
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Public Advisory not for family and children! #####Avoid Value Place Plainfield,IN 46168 Avoid###### Value Place aka Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168 ValuePlace Plainfield Indianapolis and nationwide are all bad places! Value Place..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...."
- "I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday. I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this. The cookie..."
- "I purchased Furniture couch , love seat Mattress and a coffee table , The couch Cushions are very bad and falling in, the material is falling apart and..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."