Verified Reviewer

1.2

Update by user Oct 12, 2020

It's been a couple of months and I haven't received any response whatsoever from these people.

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2020

Worst experience ever! Most of the staff at the front desk and managers were extremely rude, insensitive, racist, obnoxious, with no social skills whatsoever, and couldn't care less about the peace of mind and well being of their guests.

They even tried to kick me and my partner out of the hotel at the last minute due to "multiple complaints" (who knows, one argument with my partner that went loud and short like every couple in this world, and the fact that I complain way before with their corporation due the gross attitude of one of their front desk staff and, of course, they got mad..), the thing is that they refused to give me any specific information about such complaints (how many, what was the problem, etc.), NOTHING.

With the most arrogant, horrible and rude tone, I heard at 7 something am, just when I was calling to check about some details about the check-out time and two more nights that I reserved online, they told us to leave!

Just like that.

On top of everything, I'm diagnosed with major mental health problems (PTSD, Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety, Morbid Insomnia and recurring Panic attacks), I let them know right away, and they couldn't care less about the disaster that they were triggering in my mental state by kicking me out with such an incredible rudeness.

Told them that my partner had to leave in a hurry and left his phone and I needed someone in my room to look out for me, because I was scared to hurt myself (the frustration and confusion of feeling like was throwing away like trash and like a criminal without guilt affected my already weak mind and emotions extremely), they refused to do anything. Just told me come down to the front desk if you want.

Thank God, my partner came back before I had an even more severe crisis or something worse (suicidal thoughts, etc.).

At the end the manager decided to let us stay with a warning, and the threat that we couldn't stay longer than what I had already booked.

The level of careless, insensitivity and lack of kindness at this place has no measure.

My advice, if you're interested on spending time on a nice, relaxing, respectful, peaceful and friendly environment, avoid this trash can full of inhumane rats, called Red Roof Inn.

Already looking for a lawyer to try to build a case.

Location: Catasauqua Rd. Allentown PA.

User's recommendation: Avoid this place! Completely obnoxious!

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Roof Inn Hotel Facility.

Preferred solution: Refund, price reduction, a tremendous apology, everything! They don't deserve any type of consideration. .

Red Roof Inn Pros: Dog stayed free.

Red Roof Inn Cons: Lacking management, Dirty rooms, Lack of social skills from management, Discrimination, No courtesy.

Location: 1846 Catasauqua Road, Allentown, PA 18109

Comments

#1957536

Never pay in advance for more than one night whenever you are staying at one of "those kind" of motels.

Red Roof Inn Reviews