I booked the Hotel for the purpose to attend my cousins funeral.The hotel was nasty.

I had to the scariest experience ever. I would not sit my things on the bed, not myself. I was scared to take my shoes off. I immediately grabbed my thing and took them back to the truck.

I will never book with Red Roof Inn again.

There was a lot of traffic in and out of rooms as well.I will not recommend anyone to stay at this Motel

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "i didn't stay stranded" of red roof inn room. Red Roof Inn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned red roof inn room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Red Roof Inn.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments

Red Roof Inn - Sanitary Conditions Review from Lamont, California Red Roof Inn "HARDYVILLE SC HORRIBLE CALLED OFFICE NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD FOR THERE CUSTOMERS NO MAID SERVICE DRUG DEALERS ALL NIGHT LONG AND OUR ROOM HAD DRUGS IN THE BATHROOM..." Read more BED BUGS RED ROOF INN WARREN MI Red Roof Inn "Bryan the front desk person at 6:00 AM was belligerent and condescending. He should NEVER be in the hospitality business. NO ONE should EVER be treated the way I..." Read more Red Roof Inn Accommodation Review from Schertz, Texas Red Roof Inn "Here's what the pool looks like at the Red Roof in Lubbock Texas. It stinks! I went to the lobby to get some clean towels and the clerk said they..." Read more Red Roof Inn Sanitary Conditions Review Red Roof Inn "I stayed at The Stockbridge Red Roof Inn at Morrow, GA. The staff member told me because she past my room she wasn't making my bed. Make my own damned..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more