I stayed at your Studio's Atlanta Lawrenceville property in March 2020. I rented a room and my mother Linda Jackson, also rented a room.

The rooms were horribly filthy, terrible odor and the bathrooms were too disgusting to use. We checked out and got back on the road at 4am because we were unable to sleep in those terrible rooms. Since the office was closed until 7am, we were unable to received our deposits back. I finally received a check for my deposit in June but my mother has not received her check to date.

I have called guest relations multiple times and still no help. The manager at the property Latoya has yet to return my phone calls regarding the status of my mother's check. Normally I would let this go but my mother is elderly. We did not even get to use the rooms that we paid for and we still did not request a refund.

Only the deposit that we are due. I do not understand why it has taken 6 months to receive a check for $50. we should have been compensated for the terrible sub standard accommodations and rude staff at this property.

We shouldn't have to go this far. I would appreciate a call back regarding this matter

User's recommendation: Run!!! Do not stay here!!!!

Location: Newport News, Virginia

Comments

#1957540

I wouldn't have left that place without getting my deposit back first.

Red Roof Inn Reviews