2.1

My Cuz book my RM, I drove over 20 hours and over 900 hundred miles from Michigan all night ffor red roof to tell me my day was wrong and I lost my money.I cry my brother in hospital real sick and for real I didn't need more stress.I borrow money to get here.

Then we paid and our room is nasty had to get them to clean bathrms. We left and came back beds not made no trashcans empty dusty bathrm . We from Michigan and never experience Red roof in this way'

!!! I will never use your company again unless its Michigan only because they made you comfort & very much cleaner!!

Brunswick Georgia by route 95 don't dare come here its so gross old toilet seats etc no new updates.. Try Motel 6 my nephews stay there much nicer & very clean same price.

I knew not to choose Red Roof I was here last week what bad mistake & decision never again.I want my money I lost back!!!!!!Thank you Theresa Jones 4210 Zeigler Dearborn Michigan 48125

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of red roof inn accommodation. Red Roof Inn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned red roof inn accommodation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Red Roof Inn.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments