2.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone was dropping the F bomb screaming kids abandoned cars in the parking lot , the toilet was broken ,the air-conditioner didn't stay on the sheets were the poorest quality I've ever seen, the towels in the bathroom were grey and dingy . Some of the rooms had curtains hanging off the rods look like a dump . I called the manager to voice my displeasure within the first 10 minutes I checked in and he tried to justify everything needless to say I'll never be staying there again

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of red roof inn room from Red Roof Inn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Red Roof Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Red Roof Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments