Red Roof Inn Room Review from Cleveland, Tennessee
I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone was dropping the F bomb screaming kids abandoned cars in the parking lot , the toilet was broken ,the air-conditioner didn't stay on the sheets were the poorest quality I've ever seen, the towels in the bathroom were grey and dingy . Some of the rooms had curtains hanging off the rods look like a dump . I called the manager to voice my displeasure within the first 10 minutes I checked in and he tried to justify everything needless to say I'll never be staying there again
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "HARDYVILLE SC HORRIBLE CALLED OFFICE NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD FOR THERE CUSTOMERS NO MAID SERVICE DRUG DEALERS ALL NIGHT LONG AND OUR ROOM HAD DRUGS IN THE BATHROOM..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Due to my job position with Zaxbys Corp, i am staying at this hotel (reserved) a room at red roof inn columbia east fort jackson from 9/12/16 to present. I..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I ordered 8 hydralic styling chairs less than 7 months ago. The arms have been replaced on 3 of the chairs within less than 5 months of use by stylists..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."