I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone was dropping the F bomb screaming kids abandoned cars in the parking lot , the toilet was broken ,the air-conditioner didn't stay on the sheets were the poorest quality I've ever seen, the towels in the bathroom were grey and dingy . Some of the rooms had curtains hanging off the rods look like a dump . I called the manager to voice my displeasure within the first 10 minutes I checked in and he tried to justify everything needless to say I'll never be staying there again
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We checked into Rm#124 at Red Roof Inn #349, Portland, Oregon, on Dec. 13th at 2:45 am. The night Desk Clerk on duty was Mike and he was courteous and..."
- "I'm staying here at red roof in Tucson Arizona not for nothing but I think the cleaning service can be a lot better there's been a bag of trash it's..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "I ordered 8 hydralic styling chairs less than 7 months ago. The arms have been replaced on 3 of the chairs within less than 5 months of use by stylists..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."