1.3
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Currently staying in the Battle Creek, MI location and I am completely offended and truthfully scared from the way I was treated.I checked into my room, walked in, and noticed that the smoke detector on the ceiling was dismantled.

There was also an additional smoke detector laying dismantled on the bathroom sink. I picked up the phone in the room to dial the front desk to let them know about the situation. Of course the phone didn't work. So I walked back to the lobby and let the girl at the front desk know.

She got extremely defensive and sarcastic with me and acted like this wasn't an issue. Verbatim- "so do you want to switch rooms or something?" I was hesitant to answer because I was in disbelief that she didn't apologize or automatically tell me she would get it taken care of. I told her I wasn't sure because I didn't know if someone wold be up to fix the smoke detector. She then replied with "it's a yes or no question" in a very sarcastic tone.

Of course I wanted to switch rooms.

She was rude, sarcastic and quite frankly did not care at all about the guests safety.I've never been more displeased with a hotel.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Red Roof Inn and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Roof Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Red Roof Inn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments