Featured Not resolved
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We stayed at the red roof inn in Cookeville Tennessee.It was the dirtiest rooms we have stayed in.

There were urine stains all over the carpet. We mentioned it to the front desk and were told it was from the chlorine in the pool. I have dogs and have had a pool and i am smart enough to know the difference. We checked other rooms and they had stains too.

When we pulled the sheets down there was a big stain on them. We slept in the other bed. We had been traveling and were tired and thats the only reason why we stayed. We left early the next day and will never stay at a red roof inn again.

I would not have put this on here but i filled out their comment forms twice and both times was told they would contact me shortly and thats been almost two weeks.All we wanted was an apology!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of red roof inn room. Red Roof Inn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned red roof inn room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Red Roof Inn.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments