Red Roof Inn Room Review from Topeka, Kansas
We stayed at the red roof inn in Cookeville Tennessee.It was the dirtiest rooms we have stayed in.
There were urine stains all over the carpet. We mentioned it to the front desk and were told it was from the chlorine in the pool. I have dogs and have had a pool and i am smart enough to know the difference. We checked other rooms and they had stains too.
When we pulled the sheets down there was a big stain on them. We slept in the other bed. We had been traveling and were tired and thats the only reason why we stayed. We left early the next day and will never stay at a red roof inn again.
I would not have put this on here but i filled out their comment forms twice and both times was told they would contact me shortly and thats been almost two weeks.All we wanted was an apology!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "See the picture for yourself. Top of the line $8,000 plus worth of *** for a bed. Like sleeping on the side of a hill. See how it's leaning? closer..."
- "This is the dress I bought and it was too small got a medium but too small and also had to put on leggings underneath ..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."