Topeka, Kansas
Featured Not resolved

We stayed at the red roof inn in Cookeville Tennessee.It was the dirtiest rooms we have stayed in.

There were urine stains all over the carpet. We mentioned it to the front desk and were told it was from the chlorine in the pool. I have dogs and have had a pool and i am smart enough to know the difference. We checked other rooms and they had stains too.

When we pulled the sheets down there was a big stain on them. We slept in the other bed. We had been traveling and were tired and thats the only reason why we stayed. We left early the next day and will never stay at a red roof inn again.

I would not have put this on here but i filled out their comment forms twice and both times was told they would contact me shortly and thats been almost two weeks.All we wanted was an apology!

1.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Red Roof Inn Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion