Resolved
1.7

I stayed at The Stockbridge Red Roof Inn at Morrow, GA.

The staff member told me because she past my room she wasn't making my bed. Make my own damned bed she told me.

There was garbage stacked at every trash can on the whole grounds for days at a time. The second to fifth pictures are those of the vending machine looking as if a creature lived in the bottom of it. I was so enraged that i was told to make my bed that I went to the front desk. Guess what ? NO ONE WAS THERE! !!!! I HAD TWO CUPS OF COFFEE AND STILL NO ONE IN SITE !!!

Now im really angry so i called The Corporate Office. They apologized and the front desk gave me a partial refund.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). dawnrose7 is overall dissatisfied with Red Roof Inn and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Roof Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Red Roof Inn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments