Due to my job position with Zaxbys Corp, i am staying at this hotel (reserved) a room at red roof inn columbia east fort jackson from 9/12/16 to present.I have pictures of insect bites to myself and my mom.

They moved us but issue still exist, bugs bites all over including the side of my face and body. I have complained to Serena in front office but she did nothing about the situation. If i do not receive an reimbursement of 2 nights stay, i will call the Better Business Bureau because i have pics and video of Orkin, maintenance pulling bed mattress, and much more. Should you need to contact me please call me (Lisa Phillips redi card member #6003680331) at 803.720.8486.

Also, we in SC are under state of emergency by the governor, there has been some price increase with other customers.Customer service and room clean up is not at its best!

Review about: Red Roof Inn Columbia East Fort Jackson.

1.2
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
Quality of Accommodation
Cleanliness
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion