1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Due to my job position with Zaxbys Corp, i am staying at this hotel (reserved) a room at red roof inn columbia east fort jackson from 9/12/16 to present.I have pictures of insect bites to myself and my mom.

They moved us but issue still exist, bugs bites all over including the side of my face and body. I have complained to Serena in front office but she did nothing about the situation. If i do not receive an reimbursement of 2 nights stay, i will call the Better Business Bureau because i have pics and video of Orkin, maintenance pulling bed mattress, and much more. Should you need to contact me please call me (Lisa Phillips redi card member #6003680331) at 803.720.8486.

Also, we in SC are under state of emergency by the governor, there has been some price increase with other customers.Customer service and room clean up is not at its best!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Red Roof Inn and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Red Roof Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Red Roof Inn and red roof inn sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments