Red Roof Inn Sanitary Conditions Review

9 of 106 Red Roof Inn reviews

Due to my job position with Zaxbys Corp, i am staying at this hotel (reserved) a room at red roof inn columbia east fort jackson from 9/12/16 to present.I have pictures of insect bites to myself and my mom.

They moved us but issue still exist, bugs bites all over including the side of my face and body. I have complained to Serena in front office but she did nothing about the situation. If i do not receive an reimbursement of 2 nights stay, i will call the Better Business Bureau because i have pics and video of Orkin, maintenance pulling bed mattress, and much more. Should you need to contact me please call me (Lisa Phillips redi card member #6003680331) at 803.720.8486.

Also, we in SC are under state of emergency by the governor, there has been some price increase with other customers.Customer service and room clean up is not at its best!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Red Roof Inn Columbia East Fort Jackson
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #933594

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Red Roof Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 106 Red Roof Inn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Red Roof Inn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Red Roof Inn.
Filing a new complaint about
×