Due to my job position with Zaxbys Corp, i am staying at this hotel (reserved) a room at red roof inn columbia east fort jackson from 9/12/16 to present.I have pictures of insect bites to myself and my mom.
They moved us but issue still exist, bugs bites all over including the side of my face and body. I have complained to Serena in front office but she did nothing about the situation. If i do not receive an reimbursement of 2 nights stay, i will call the Better Business Bureau because i have pics and video of Orkin, maintenance pulling bed mattress, and much more. Should you need to contact me please call me (Lisa Phillips redi card member #6003680331) at 803.720.8486.
Also, we in SC are under state of emergency by the governor, there has been some price increase with other customers.Customer service and room clean up is not at its best!
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."