Due to my job position with Zaxbys Corp, i am staying at this hotel (reserved) a room at red roof inn columbia east fort jackson from 9/12/16 to present.I have pictures of insect bites to myself and my mom.
They moved us but issue still exist, bugs bites all over including the side of my face and body. I have complained to Serena in front office but she did nothing about the situation. If i do not receive an reimbursement of 2 nights stay, i will call the Better Business Bureau because i have pics and video of Orkin, maintenance pulling bed mattress, and much more. Should you need to contact me please call me (Lisa Phillips redi card member #6003680331) at 803.720.8486.
Also, we in SC are under state of emergency by the governor, there has been some price increase with other customers.Customer service and room clean up is not at its best!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."