Marana, Arizona
2.1
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I'm staying here at red roof in Tucson Arizona not for nothing but I think the cleaning service can be a lot better there's been a bag of trash it's been out there for at least 26 hours probably even more than that.Rats running around on the outside. My room stinks like dog *** I think you should only allow the same rooms for dogs so people that don't have dogs don't have to smell that other than that The bed is comfy oh yeah and when they clean our room they just fix the bed everything else did the same I don't know if that's just something you guys do but in all the hotels I've stayed in they do a lot better cleaning. ☹️

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Red Roof Inn and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Roof Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Red Roof Inn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments