Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!Bad attitude without any knowledge of hotel or policies!

Housekeeping does not clean! Leaves dirty sheets on floor and when I informed front desk about the problem with the cleanliness of the rooms... I was told that housekeeping only cleans once a week! Unsanitary!

Housekeeping did not sweep and did not take out trash!

I was told I couldn't pay for the room THAT I AM STAYING IN ALREADY BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY BOOKED!Just horrible!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Healthys is overall dissatisfied with Red Roof Inn and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about red roof inn sanitary conditions at Red Roof Inn was smoke filled rooms and bugs, yellow pillows and staff did not try to recall his talk with me , but reviewer liked location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Roof Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Red Roof Inn to other companies on our site.