New Providence, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved

I cannot begin to describe my shock and dismay of the hotel encountered on a road trip.I have never experienced anything like this in my life and I've traveled coast to coast in the US, and traveled throughout Europe.

I could not take a shower and we didn't even remove our clothes. As you can see, the sheets looked slept on, the towels were gray with hair hanging from them and there was hair in the tub. The microwave was dirty and the refrigerator leaked. The door frame did not fit properly.

The entire room and floor were filthy. I got about three hours of sleep wrapped in blankets we brought along before continuing my travels. Of course, breakfast was not provided and the clerk stated he'd asked booking.com to update their website. Be aware this is NOT a Red Roof Inn as you know it.

It is a Sleep Inn that is under construction. I was lost looking for the Red Roof Inn sign. The photos tell the story. I was given 20 percent off but it should have been free.

The hostels I have stayed in were luxurious compared to this.

It's sad that Red Roof Inn is allowing this deception in advertising.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!

Review about: Red Roof Inn Sulphur.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Red Roof Inn Sulphur Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion