Featured Not resolved
1.4

I cannot begin to describe my shock and dismay of the hotel encountered on a road trip.I have never experienced anything like this in my life and I've traveled coast to coast in the US, and traveled throughout Europe.

I could not take a shower and we didn't even remove our clothes. As you can see, the sheets looked slept on, the towels were gray with hair hanging from them and there was hair in the tub. The microwave was dirty and the refrigerator leaked. The door frame did not fit properly.

The entire room and floor were filthy. I got about three hours of sleep wrapped in blankets we brought along before continuing my travels. Of course, breakfast was not provided and the clerk stated he'd asked booking.com to update their website. Be aware this is NOT a Red Roof Inn as you know it.

It is a Sleep Inn that is under construction. I was lost looking for the Red Roof Inn sign. The photos tell the story. I was given 20 percent off but it should have been free.

The hostels I have stayed in were luxurious compared to this.

It's sad that Red Roof Inn is allowing this deception in advertising.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of red roof inn sulphur room from Red Roof Inn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Red Roof Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Red Roof Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments