Red Roof Inn Sulphur Room Review from New Providence, New Jersey

I cannot begin to describe my shock and dismay of the hotel encountered on a road trip.I have never experienced anything like this in my life and I've traveled coast to coast in the US, and traveled throughout Europe.

I could not take a shower and we didn't even remove our clothes. As you can see, the sheets looked slept on, the towels were gray with hair hanging from them and there was hair in the tub. The microwave was dirty and the refrigerator leaked. The door frame did not fit properly.

The entire room and floor were filthy. I got about three hours of sleep wrapped in blankets we brought along before continuing my travels. Of course, breakfast was not provided and the clerk stated he'd asked to update their website. Be aware this is NOT a Red Roof Inn as you know it.

It is a Sleep Inn that is under construction. I was lost looking for the Red Roof Inn sign. The photos tell the story. I was given 20 percent off but it should have been free.

The hostels I have stayed in were luxurious compared to this.

It's sad that Red Roof Inn is allowing this deception in advertising.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Red Roof Inn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Red Roof Inn.
Filing a new complaint about