Brunswick, Georgia

My Cuz book my RM, I drove over 20 hours and over 900 hundred miles from Michigan all night ffor red roof to tell me my day was wrong and I lost my money.I cry my brother in hospital real sick and for real I didn't need more stress.I borrow money to get here.

Then we paid and our room is nasty had to get them to clean bathrms. We left and came back beds not made no trashcans empty dusty bathrm . We from Michigan and never experience Red roof in this way'

!!! I will never use your company again unless its Michigan only because they made you comfort & very much cleaner!!

Brunswick Georgia by route 95 don't dare come here its so gross old toilet seats etc no new updates.. Try Motel 6 my nephews stay there much nicer & very clean same price.

I knew not to choose Red Roof I was here last week what bad mistake & decision never again.I want my money I lost back!!!!!!Thank you Theresa Jones 4210 Zeigler Dearborn Michigan 48125

Review about: Red Roof Inn Accommodation.

2.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion