Review about Red Roof Inn Accommodation from Brunswick, Georgia

47 of 106 Red Roof Inn reviews

My Cuz book my RM, I drove over 20 hours and over 900 hundred miles from Michigan all night ffor red roof to tell me my day was wrong and I lost my money.I cry my brother in hospital real sick and for real I didn't need more stress.I borrow money to get here.

Then we paid and our room is nasty had to get them to clean bathrms. We left and came back beds not made no trashcans empty dusty bathrm . We from Michigan and never experience Red roof in this way'

!!! I will never use your company again unless its Michigan only because they made you comfort & very much cleaner!!

Brunswick Georgia by route 95 don't dare come here its so gross old toilet seats etc no new updates.. Try Motel 6 my nephews stay there much nicer & very clean same price.

I knew not to choose Red Roof I was here last week what bad mistake & decision never again.I want my money I lost back!!!!!!Thank you Theresa Jones 4210 Zeigler Dearborn Michigan 48125

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Red Roof Inn Accommodation
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #817216 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Red Roof Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
47 of 106 Red Roof Inn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.