Germantown, Tennessee

Currently staying in the Battle Creek, MI location and I am completely offended and truthfully scared from the way I was treated.I checked into my room, walked in, and noticed that the smoke detector on the ceiling was dismantled.

There was also an additional smoke detector laying dismantled on the bathroom sink. I picked up the phone in the room to dial the front desk to let them know about the situation. Of course the phone didn't work. So I walked back to the lobby and let the girl at the front desk know.

She got extremely defensive and sarcastic with me and acted like this wasn't an issue. Verbatim- "so do you want to switch rooms or something?" I was hesitant to answer because I was in disbelief that she didn't apologize or automatically tell me she would get it taken care of. I told her I wasn't sure because I didn't know if someone wold be up to fix the smoke detector. She then replied with "it's a yes or no question" in a very sarcastic tone.

Of course I wanted to switch rooms.

She was rude, sarcastic and quite frankly did not care at all about the guests safety.I've never been more displeased with a hotel.

Review about: Red Roof Inn And Suites Battle Creek.

1.3
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Red Roof Inn Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion