Review about Red Roof Inn And Suites Battle Creek from Germantown, Tennessee
Currently staying in the Battle Creek, MI location and I am completely offended and truthfully scared from the way I was treated.I checked into my room, walked in, and noticed that the smoke detector on the ceiling was dismantled.
There was also an additional smoke detector laying dismantled on the bathroom sink. I picked up the phone in the room to dial the front desk to let them know about the situation. Of course the phone didn't work. So I walked back to the lobby and let the girl at the front desk know.
She got extremely defensive and sarcastic with me and acted like this wasn't an issue. Verbatim- "so do you want to switch rooms or something?" I was hesitant to answer because I was in disbelief that she didn't apologize or automatically tell me she would get it taken care of. I told her I wasn't sure because I didn't know if someone wold be up to fix the smoke detector. She then replied with "it's a yes or no question" in a very sarcastic tone.
Of course I wanted to switch rooms.
She was rude, sarcastic and quite frankly did not care at all about the guests safety.I've never been more displeased with a hotel.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Accommodation|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Battle Creek
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Bad attitude without any knowledge of hotel or policies! Housekeeping does not clean! Leaves dirty sheets on floor and when I informed front desk about the..."
- "HARDYVILLE SC HORRIBLE CALLED OFFICE NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD FOR THERE CUSTOMERS NO MAID SERVICE DRUG DEALERS ALL NIGHT LONG AND OUR ROOM HAD DRUGS IN THE BATHROOM..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "Aaron's is disgusting and trashy. Total dump. They delivered me a sectional infested with bed bugs and refused to pick it up for a week. ..."
- "Absolutely the finest meal we've eaten in years! Filets literally melted in our mouths. Lobster Ravioli was very subtle in flavor; perfect, as it didn't outshine the filet. ..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."