Review about Red Roof Inn And Suites Battle Creek from Germantown, Tennessee

72 of 106 Red Roof Inn reviews

Currently staying in the Battle Creek, MI location and I am completely offended and truthfully scared from the way I was treated.I checked into my room, walked in, and noticed that the smoke detector on the ceiling was dismantled.

There was also an additional smoke detector laying dismantled on the bathroom sink. I picked up the phone in the room to dial the front desk to let them know about the situation. Of course the phone didn't work. So I walked back to the lobby and let the girl at the front desk know.

She got extremely defensive and sarcastic with me and acted like this wasn't an issue. Verbatim- "so do you want to switch rooms or something?" I was hesitant to answer because I was in disbelief that she didn't apologize or automatically tell me she would get it taken care of. I told her I wasn't sure because I didn't know if someone wold be up to fix the smoke detector. She then replied with "it's a yes or no question" in a very sarcastic tone.

Of course I wanted to switch rooms.

She was rude, sarcastic and quite frankly did not care at all about the guests safety.I've never been more displeased with a hotel.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Red Roof Inn And Suites Battle Creek
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #686398

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Red Roof Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
72 of 106 Red Roof Inn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.