Germantown, Tennessee

Currently staying in the Battle Creek, MI location and I am completely offended and truthfully scared from the way I was treated.I checked into my room, walked in, and noticed that the smoke detector on the ceiling was dismantled.

Related: Review about Red Roof Inn Accommodation from Chicago, Illinois

There was also an additional smoke detector laying dismantled on the bathroom sink. I picked up the phone in the room to dial the front desk to let them know about the situation. Of course the phone didn't work. So I walked back to the lobby and let the girl at the front desk know.

She got extremely defensive and sarcastic with me and acted like this wasn't an issue. Verbatim- "so do you want to switch rooms or something?" I was hesitant to answer because I was in disbelief that she didn't apologize or automatically tell me she would get it taken care of. I told her I wasn't sure because I didn't know if someone wold be up to fix the smoke detector. She then replied with "it's a yes or no question" in a very sarcastic tone.

Of course I wanted to switch rooms.

She was rude, sarcastic and quite frankly did not care at all about the guests safety.I've never been more displeased with a hotel.

Review about: Red Roof Inn And Suites Battle Creek.

1.3
Quality of Accommodation
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Red Roof Inn Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.