Broad St., Findlay, OH property.Filthy property, not the Red Roof standards I once knew.
Unchanged sheets, smelly filthy carpets, hair in bathtub.
No AC, wall outlet next to bed did not work.Never again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Red Roof Inn Findlay
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at The Stockbridge Red Roof Inn at Morrow, GA. The staff member told me because she past my room she wasn't making my bed. Make my own damned..."
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "We checked into Rm#124 at Red Roof Inn #349, Portland, Oregon, on Dec. 13th at 2:45 am. The night Desk Clerk on duty was Mike and he was courteous and..."
- "I ordered these shoes twice; size 11 & 12. The sizes are not accurate. I took the shoes to a shoe store; the 11's are close to 9.5 and the..."
- "Horrible filthy room at baymont inn Macon, Ga. Would have left if we hadn't been so exhausted from a 13 hr drive. I E-mailed the general manager along with pics..."
- "I purchased several items and when delivered they left several scratches on my hardwood floors I know they didn't do this on purpose but the customer service department in Taylor..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."