Red Roof Inn - Review about Swimming Pool from Troy, Illinois
The pool at this hotel ruined my kids birthday party.There was too much chlorine in the pool.
The kids were coughing, puking, had extremely red eyes and puffy red faces. We have talked to front desk and management and no one at the hotel seems to care that we had a bunch of sick kids. Some kids had to leave the party due to being dizzy and having blurred vision.
Absolutely terrible!!!Do not swim here and if you do, don't complain because no one does anything about it!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Swimming Pool
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "We checked into Rm#124 at Red Roof Inn #349, Portland, Oregon, on Dec. 13th at 2:45 am. The night Desk Clerk on duty was Mike and he was courteous and..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."