The red roof inn, 4035 Mt.Carmel/Tobasco Rd.

Cincinnati Ohio. This is the worst Red Roof Inn I've ever been in. It was so dirty i didn't even stay. Cancelled reservation and staying at a Hampton Inn and suites.

Reservation from May 6-8 2016. As soon as we seen room and condition, added in this review. We couldn't lock the door when we left.

The smell of mold and mildew when entering the room.We are sure you would expect better than these standards.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss room. Red Roof Inn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Red Roof Inn.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments

BED BUGS RED ROOF INN WARREN MI Red Roof Inn "Bryan the front desk person at 6:00 AM was belligerent and condescending. He should NEVER be in the hospitality business. NO ONE should EVER be treated the way I..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Topeka, Kansas Red Roof Inn "We stayed at the red roof inn in Cookeville Tennessee. It was the dirtiest rooms we have stayed in. There were urine stains all over the carpet...." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Red Roof Inn - No Customer Service, Lots of Attitude Red Roof Inn "We checked into Rm#124 at Red Roof Inn #349, Portland, Oregon, on Dec. 13th at 2:45 am. The night Desk Clerk on duty was Mike and he was courteous and..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more