The red roof inn, 4035 Mt.Carmel/Tobasco Rd.
Cincinnati Ohio. This is the worst Red Roof Inn I've ever been in. It was so dirty i didn't even stay. Cancelled reservation and staying at a Hampton Inn and suites.
Reservation from May 6-8 2016. As soon as we seen room and condition, added in this review. We couldn't lock the door when we left.
The smell of mold and mildew when entering the room.We are sure you would expect better than these standards.
You May Also Like
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Currently staying in the Battle Creek, MI location and I am completely offended and truthfully scared from the way I was treated. I checked into my room, walked in, and..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "i am a member of the sal,, i grew up in a military family as a child my father whom was a ww2 vet taught me how to respect the..."
- "Spent $2500 on a small kitchen tile job. The Lowes installer said he couldn't get it quite flat that's just the way it is. Do not do Business with..."
- "Saturn and GMC vehicles with transmission and other problems needs to be reported in order to have recalls issued: While speaking with the Attorney Generals Office, I was told that perhaps..."