The red roof inn, 4035 Mt.Carmel/Tobasco Rd.
Cincinnati Ohio. This is the worst Red Roof Inn I've ever been in. It was so dirty i didn't even stay. Cancelled reservation and staying at a Hampton Inn and suites.
Reservation from May 6-8 2016. As soon as we seen room and condition, added in this review. We couldn't lock the door when we left.
The smell of mold and mildew when entering the room.We are sure you would expect better than these standards.
You May Also Like
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "Saturn and GMC vehicles with transmission and other problems needs to be reported in order to have recalls issued: While speaking with the Attorney Generals Office, I was told that perhaps..."
- "I have had my iphone 5 since September of 2013 I purchased an otter box defender series case with the phone, within six months the belt clip broke off for..."
- "Spent $2500 on a small kitchen tile job. The Lowes installer said he couldn't get it quite flat that's just the way it is. Do not do Business with..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."