1.6
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Red Roof Inn Walterboro, SC Worst place I’ve ever stayed we reserved two rooms through hotels.com made a mistake and booked double rooms instead of king bed rooms called back to change and they canceled the rooms and re booked which automatically charged me for a night. And the two guys that spoke broken English at the counter were no help. Honestly I think we were scammed they blamed it on hotels.com. But the charge came from red roof.

So it was stay or go somewhere else and be charged for two rooms a second time.

So we got our room keys on our way to the room we noticed giant spots where things had been spilt and not cleaned and moped up. Trash cans were flowing over with wast running down them. There were 5 gallon buckets stacked up in a corner for god only knows what and by no means were they going to or renovating. About 15 feet from my room in the middle of the hallway was a gigantic old water heater in the middle of the hall way. In one room was two stand up lights beside each other which neither worked. It looked as if someone through grease at the tv and it was running down it. There were orange stains on the pillow cases. The other room had a big white spot on the blanket. The mirror obviously was never cleaned spots of something all over it. The tub was filthy.

NEVER AGAIN

Review about: Red Roof Inn Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments