1.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn St Louis Westport 11837 Lackland Road St Louis Mo 63146 314-991-4900 from 9/8/2017-9/11/2017 .Our room had roaches, both alive and dead.

We requested extra pillows three times during our stay and were told housekeeping would put them in our room, but they did not. My husband is handicapped and requires extra pillows to sleep. However my biggest complaint is that their handicapped van access spots are not large enough. When a car is in the spot next to you, you cannot use a standard wheelchair ramp to exit the van.

The hotel heard my complaints and issued a refund on 9/11/2017 for one nights stay in the amount of $58.82 to our Mastercard debit card ending in 1796. It has been over 14 business days since this refund was supposed to be issued and we have not received it in our account. I have a receipt for this refund. My bank has not seen it at all and there are no problems on their end.

I want this resolved or I feel I will be forced to report them to the ADA for having too small handicapped spots. The hotel just keeps saying they issued the refund and we should have received it by now. It’s getting ridiculous.

Please help?Sincerely, Judy Igielinski

Review about: Red Roof Inn Room.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Red Roof Inn?

Comments